Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Krystene Was Here

Krystene came for a summer visit this year and it was very enjoyable.  She had said before she came that she just wanted to play with the puppies, and that is exactly what she did. :-)


We also went over to Hot Water Farm to do some horseback riding.  It was fun, although, it had been a very long time since I had been on a horse.









On her last day, we visited the worlds largest fork!

It was great to have her here for a visit, I always enjoy the time I spend with Krystene.  We were able to have some fun and she was able to relax a little.  I enjoyed revisiting our time together hanging out and watching GG.  I have to admit that I like the show, although, watching it without Krystene just isn't the same. Krystene, we will always have GG! :-)

Thanks for coming to see me Krystene! You are awesome! I love you and I love being your dad! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment