Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Krystene's Visit

So, the most awesome daughter a dad could ask for came for a visit!  Krystene came for a few days before Christmas and it was FANTASTIC!  I really enjoyed it.  I do miss her a great deal, can't wait to see her again.

It seemed like she had a good time with everyone and enjoyed the activities while she was here.  I think though, I might have come in second to playing with the puppies. :) We enjoyed some fun around the house and property as we played with the horses and puppies.  We also go to go to Silver Dollar City and have some fun on the rides.

Here are some pics of the visit - Miss you kiddo!!

Cherilyn teaching Krystene to drive


Krystene, Topper and Me



Krystene Driving Topper

K and I on the big swing - notice K is laughing and I am NOT


After K and I rode the big swing - There is a fine line between fun and fear LOL :)

Me & Carissa, Krystene & Brittney


All of us @ SDC
Krystene gets the complete Gilmore Girls DVD collection

No comments:

Post a Comment