Monday, January 10, 2011

Just Us!

Cherilyn and I would like to thank Simple Moments Photography and Sabrina Lewis (owner and our friend) for taking some great pictures.  She is recommended to anyone who would like to have pictures taken for their special occasion.

Simple Moments



I want somebody to share
Share the rest of my life



Someone who'll stand by my side
And give me support


And when it rains 
You're shining down for me


I want somebody
Who will put their arms around me
And kiss me tenderly


Just like a rainbow
You know you set me free



You're like an angel
And you give me your love


And I just can't seem to get enough of

*Lyrical references - Words by Martin L Gore - Somebody, Vince Clarke - Just Can't Get Enough - Depeche Mode
Listen to Just Can't Get Enough Listen to Somebody

1 comment: