Monday, February 20, 2012

An E-bay Valentine

Sometimes I find it hard to come up with a good or just right gift.  Gifting is just not one of my talents I guess, in spite of that I continue to try and I must confess I have had an epic fail or 2 in my lifetime.  I was pondering what to get my sweet valentine and thought I had something figured out that would work.  I was kind of excited about it I must say.  :)  It will have to wait til Mother's Day now I suppose.

About a week before Valentines Day, Cherilyn was checking out massage tables on line just to see what they would cost. Turns out, they are actually affordable. We discussed it and decided to purchase.  It would make a pretty good gift we both thought. I like to give massages and she likes to receive so it should work out. :)  After 4 days of continuously being out bid, we finally got one at a good price. (I think Cherilyn had fun with the E-bay auctions. :] )  Though it did not arrive on Valentines Day, it was here when we returned from our trip to Oklahoma City. Perfect timing since the kids were spending the weekend with their dad. :)


I would recommend a table to anyone who enjoys a good massage.  The purchase was well worth it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment